The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for loyal commenters, whether they’re fellow bloggers or just people who comment regularly. Thank you so much Emily @ Rose Read for nominating me! (Go check out her blog, she’s lovely!)
- Display the award on your blog and announce your win with a post.
- Link the blogger who awarded you.
- Present six deserving blogs with the award and link your awardees in the post.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
Seven interesting things about me
- I was born in Germany, my parents are both Italian, I moved to Spain when I was 12 and I’m gonna be studying in England soon. So whenever someone asks me where I come from, I get a little confused for a second.
- My favourite band is Falling in Reverse and I don’t think that will ever change.
- I grew up watching the Harry Potter movies but I only started reading the books when I was 16.
- My favourite TV show in the whole world is Queer as Folk. I’ve never seen such incredibly well-done characters and such an amazing plot in any other show. Also the way they dealt with so many delicate issues! I finished watching it at something like 3 or 4 am – I cried myself to sleep and then couldn’t properly function for two days.
- I am terribly in love with Harry Styles. He’s such a sweet guy and has the most awkward sense of humour and HE’S SO PRETTY. HELP.
- My favourite movies are Edward Scissorhands (my heart breaks EVERY SINGLE TIME), The Day after Tomorrow (I literally watch it every time it’s on TV, which is always) and Dead Poets Society (RIP Mr. Williams <3).
- I am obsessed with blueberries. I mentioned them in my last post, but seriously, BLUEBERRIES ARE SO GOOD.
These are the 6 people who have left the most comments on my blog so far, and I love all of them very much.
‘Till next time and happy reading!