I was nominated by Beth @ Reading Every Night and Amylee @ The Book Lagoon. Both of them have lovely blogs, so you should check them out! Once again I have no idea who started this. Seriously, how does this happen? How does an award spread without mention of the creator? It means that the first person to ignore the creator didn’t mention them even though they knew who it was. So rude.
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
1. I don’t really understand why everyone is so obsessed with sharing seven facts. Why always seven?
2. I just started watching Orphan Black and holy shit, that show is GOOD. I’m in love with Felix. If you’re a fan of the show, TALK TO ME. But also no spoilers please, I’m only five episodes in.
3. I only have one driving lesson left, and then I’m totally going to fail my exam because I still suck at driving. Yay!
4. I came up with an original tag the other day, and my plan is to post it this Sunday. I’M SO EXCITED.
5. I’ve kind of run out of facts. These awards wanna know too much and I’m not that interesting.
6. There is this really stupid bridge in Skyrim and every time I swim underneath it I get stuck. It’s like a stupid bug, it happens to a lot of people, but once I had to fight some people there and was almost done – and then I got stuck and had to watch my character die because I couldn’t move. Stupid bridge.
7. I finally bought my plane ticket to go to Germany this summer! I was born there (if you didn’t know), and pretty much all of my friends still live in my hometown, so I visit them every summer. I wasn’t sure if I could go this year because my first university term starts in September and I’m gonna move to England – but I managed to plan everything, so I’m going!
‘Till next time and happy reading!