I was nominated by the wonderful Amy @ Inkyspells over a month and a half ago, and I’m finally getting around to doing this! I did the Siblinghood of the World Award a while ago, which is basically exactly the same, but whatever; different name, different award, right?
(On a completely different note, I reached 200 followers the other day! That’s so crazy, especially because people kept following me while my blog was on hiatus! Thank you all so much, you really made my day with that little notification.)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger has given you.
ten other bloggers.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Continue reading “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award”
It’s been a long time since I was nominated for an award – I feel like awards and tags are kind of dying out a bit, at least on the blogs I follow. So thank you Sammie @ Bookshelves and Biros for nominating me! I really appreciate it. Once again, the creator of the award has disappeared into oblivion.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
ten other bloggers.
- Create ten questions for your nominees.
Continue reading “Siblinghood of the World Bloggers Award”
I was nominated by Beth @ Reading Every Night and Amylee @ The Book Lagoon. Both of them have lovely blogs, so you should check them out! Once again I have no idea who started this. Seriously, how does this happen? How does an award spread without mention of the creator? It means that the first person to ignore the creator didn’t mention them even though they knew who it was. So rude.
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
fifteen three blogs.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Continue reading “The Versatile Blogger Award”
I was nominated by the lovely Amy @ Inkyspells. Go check out her blog, she’s great! Also, can I just say that I’m in a really weird mood today? Like, I feel really cynical for some reason. Let’s hope my answers don’t come off as super rude haha.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions about yourself.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5 – 11 3 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for your nominee bloggers to answer (if you want to).
Continue reading “Liebster Award”
I changed my header yesterday! Do you guys like it? I was getting kinda tired of seeing my huge face on my blog all the time. Also the colour of the text in my previous header didn’t match that greenish blue that is everywhere on my blog, so that always really bothered me. Now it’s simple and it matches. Yay! I also experimented with featured images, which … um … yeah … that did not work out so well.
But anyway! I was nominated twice for this little award, which is so lovely. You guys warm my bitter heart. Thank you so much Fatima @ Noteable Pad and Madeline @ The SFF Bookshelf! (Go check out those two, they’re amazing.)
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
Continue reading “Real Neat Blog Award”
I was actually tagged twice to do this, which is just lovely! Thank you so much The Bookish Underdog and Bookshelves and Biros, you guys are great.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
Continue reading “The Blogger Recognition Award”
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for loyal commenters, whether they’re fellow bloggers or just people who comment regularly. Thank you so much Emily @ Rose Read for nominating me! (Go check out her blog, she’s lovely!)
- Display the award on your blog and announce your win with a post.
- Link the blogger who awarded you.
- Present six deserving blogs with the award and link your awardees in the post.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
Continue reading “Dragon’s Loyalty Award”